Title: Student Success Administrator
Location: UK Remote Working
Here at Avado, we believe in unlocking potential and changing lives. We are a professional academy that helps people and companies transform and grow through interactive learning experiences in data, finance, people, technology and marketing. Our connected learning approach combines deep expertise, collaborative learning, scalable technology and award-winning learning design to deliver learner experiences for people who want real change.
Who do we need
Our Senior Student Success Manager, Melanie, is looking for someone who wants to focus on providing excellent student support and directly impact the success of each of our learners, across our Finance, People, Marketing and Data Academies.
What you’ll do
At Avado, we work to unlock potential and change the lives of each of our learners. The Student Success team are a crucial part of this purpose, and the first point of call for many of our learners when they need help or guidance. The work we do directly impacts the students we speak to.
Examples of what this means in your day to day would be:
- Speaking to the students on the phone to resolve queries regarding their studies or pastoral issues.
- Managing a case load of student queries.
- Supporting team projects and processes to improve the student experience.
What we’re looking for
- Office Customer Service experience is preferred:
- CRM Systems knowledge e.g. Salesforce.
- Comfortable handling phone calls.
- Comfortable and/or experience handling complaints and different personalities.
- Experienced self-starter with a pro-active attitude to work.
- Empathetic nature to be able to resolve problems for the student.
- Time and task management is essential.
- A positive individual who shows care and respect for others.
- Work effectively in teams and can motivate others.
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding communication skills.
- Thrive from working in a fast-paced environment.
And, just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
What you’ll get:
- Opportunities for progression within the team and business
- Autonomy over your workload
- Lots of benefits including
- Holidays – 34 days (25 days plus 8 bank public holidays plus birthday off)
- Life Assurance
- Ride to work scheme
- Great work life balance through flexi working/remote working
- Avado learning days
- Wellness and fitness (Mindfulness and yoga)
A few more things about us
- We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the future skills of the workplace;
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
And we’re highly inclusive….
Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.