Title: Internal Verifier (self-employed contractor)
Location: UK Remote Working
Contract: Rolling contract
Here at Avado, we believe in unlocking potential and changing lives. We are a professional academy that helps people and companies transform and grow through interactive learning experiences in data, finance, people, technology and marketing. Our connected learning approach combines deep expertise, collaborative learning, scalable technology and award-winning learning design to deliver learner experiences for people who want real change.
Who we need Our People Academy are looking for a reliable CIPD professional with a commitment to quality to help internally verify our CIPD assessments and the work of our markers.
What you’ll do
• Commit to mark a set number of scripts on a regular basis
• Provide all necessary and accurate written feedback to markers
• Adhere to Internal Verification deadlines
• Participate in occasional standardisation activities
• Keep up to date with our latest news
• Action any feedback from our IQA process
What we’re looking for
• A internal verification qualification such as V1/TAQA or equivalent desirable
• A degree in a relevant qualification (HR, Business, Learning and Development)
• Industry experience
• Experience of provide feedback and guidance on academic marking and assessment
• A recognised teaching or assessing qualification (or suitable experience)
• Prior experience of marking or verifying CIPD qualifications and CIPD membership would be desirable
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work.
You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
What you’ll get
• Fully flexible role, working from home, hours to suit
• Training and support from our marking champion and quality team
• Access to a collaboration area
• Regular updates
• Paid as a contractor on a monthly basis
A few more things about us
We’re proud of what we’re doing and relentless in doing the right thing.
In addition to this, we can offer you:
• A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the future skills of the workplace;
• The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
• A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
And we’re highly inclusive…. Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.
Location status: Fully remote