Title: Onboarding Administrator
Location: London/Remote Hybrid
At Avado, we believe in unlocking potential and changing lives. Learning with us makes real, lasting change happen for individuals, and entire organisations. Through our connected learning experiences in Data, Marketing, People, and Agility, we can help you drive real change.
Going beyond just technical skills, our award-winning programmes help teams find success in an ever-evolving world. With a strong emphasis on the behavioural and mindset shifts needed to embed new capabilities, we’ll work together to develop leaders, teams and individuals through interactive learning experiences.
Who we need
The Eligibility Coordinator is dedicated to putting the right candidates onto the right programmes to ensure meaningful learning experiences for our apprentices. With a keen eye for detail, this Coordinator thoroughly assesses all applicants, whether they are an In the Business start or a New Hire recruited by our in-house placement specialist. Not only does the Coordinator follow all ESFA rules and changes with interest, but they rigorously look at applicants against the profiles of successful apprentices who will make the most of their learning journey. The Eligibility Coordinator will then process applicants through the Onboarding stage or will offboard the applicant and direct them to other resources better suited to their educational needs.
What you’ll do
- Assess all applicants against quality-assured eligibility criteria for each Standard.
- Liaise with our Senior Recruiter and Onboarding team to provide successful applicants with a smooth start to their apprenticeship.
- Working closely with the Recruitment & Onboarding Manager, establish a robust eligibility process that dovetails with the wider team functions.
- Obsess over the details and compliance of required onboarding documentation, including a strong understanding of apprenticeship eligibility requirements.
- Track all relevant candidate details precisely, always with an eye on the wider data picture.
- Work with Commercial team to manage client relationship throughout.
- Meet SLA for assessing and responding to applicants.
- Correspond directly with applicants regarding their candidacy, delivering a high-quality customer service experience throughout.
What we’re looking for
- Enthusiastic about developing and delivering a smooth process that fits in seamlessly with the wider apprenticeship journey.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you are creative, resourceful and inquisitive, but also grounded and pragmatic.
- Tenacity and attention to detail whilst focusing on multiple tasks.
- Confident communication and relationship management skills.
- A proven data-driven approach with strong analytical skills and an enthusiasm for using data in your day-to-day role.
- A customer-centric ethos and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience with Salesforce (desired).
- Experience with Tableau (desired).
- Experience with Bud (desired).
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity and a few nice job-related and lifestyle perks.
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to launch thousands of life-changing apprenticeships a year.
- A fantastic range of administrative and logistical skills.
Lots of benefits including:
- Holidays – 25 days plus bank public holidays, increasing by 1 day after 2 years and a further day after 4 years.
- A day off on or around your birthday, and a birthday gift of your choice.
- Discounts at 250+ retailers.
- Free coffee from Caffe Nero or a pastry from Greggs, weekly, as well as a free film to stream and heavily discounted cinema tickets.
- Cycle2Work scheme, even if work is predominantly at home!
- Statutory pension and life assurance.
- Great work life balance through flexi working/remote working.
- Various opportunities to gain an immersive experience into the broad range of Avado products and proposition.
- Virtual mindfulness activities on Mondays and Friday.
- Periodic access to a professional business / executive coach.
- Curated personal development and learning tools, courtesy of Magpie (powered by Perkbox).
- Periodic opportunities to coach 16–18-year-olds from under-privileged schools in London, because of our partnership with Future Frontiers.
- Periodic opportunities to mentor learners on our FastFutures programme.
- Access to a virtual GP (Perkbox Medical), powered by DoctorCare Anywhere.
And we’re highly inclusive….
Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.