Role : Learning Experience Manager
Location : Singapore
Position : Permanent
Avado believes in unlocking potential and changing lives. Our digitally-powered learning gives people and businesses all over the world the critical skills they need to succeed in today’s rapidly changing world – and tomorrow’s. Our unique approach to lifelong learning combines deep expertise, collaborative learning, scalable technology and award-winning learning design to deliver experiences that have real impact. Our goal is to reinvent learning for fulfilling lifelong careers.
Avado APAC are a strong, established and growing business on the cusp of Startup and SME. We work hard, and enjoy our work as well as the people we work with. We have a dynamic, agile and fast-paced business environment with a busy but fun office in the CBD. Thanks to our leading product set and excellent customer base, our business continues to grow steadily and healthily year on year.
This role report into the Director of Learning Experience.
What you’ll do:
- Organise and lead programme kick off meetings, with internal and external stakeholders providing an outstanding level of service to clients at all times.
- Manage the learner engagement process for face-to-face workshops, online programmes and capability audits, creating and sending out communications and managing survey completion and platform sign up for online courses.
- Take responsibility for logistics and attend workshops where required.
- Liaise with the UK team when required with regards to platform technology to ensure set up of new client cohort for online platforms in a timely manner.
- Produce and provide feedback and engagement reports to clients.
- Build relationships with AVADO Facilitator Group to ensure most suitable facilitator is selected for each workshop or online webinar delivery.
- Work with SMEs and facilitators to organise and manage content customisation and with Learning Designer /s to ensure content is produced to project timelines, and of the quality required.
- Work with the rest of the Learning Experience team to source and manage new trainers, speakers, content designers and copywriters to ensure effective product delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for, and experience with, providing excellent client service in a B2B environment.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing experience, particularly working with senior level client contacts in a business facing role.
- A track record of delivering projects to demanding timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast moving, agile and ever-changing start-up style environment.
- Experience of working in the education or training sector is advantageous; an interest in learning and personal development is essential.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work in a truly unique culture, with the most passionate people, where organisational values are truly embedded and the Purpose is clear and motivating.
- Full autonomy within remit of role
- An opportunity to be part of a business that has a positive social impact, giving people the opportunity to learn new skills at a time when many will be struggling to progress or find work.
- Our benefits include:
- Holidays – 20 days plus public holidays, increasing by 1 day after 2 years and a further day after 4 years.
- A day off on or around your birthday
- Statutory insurance.
- Great work life balance through flexi working/remote working.
- Various opportunities to gain an immersive experience into the broad range of Avado products and proposition.
- Virtual mindfulness activities on Mondays and Friday.
- Periodic access to a professional business / executive coach, enabling you to spend time thinking through and planning your personal growth and development.
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands;
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by our super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. Our Values are a ‘north star’ for performance, the way we live them cannot be replicated.
And we’re highly inclusive:
Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. We’re constantly looking for more ways to create a real sense of belonging for anyone joining our team, we believe in community spirit, and we work with our people on all the things the business can do to help this community thrive.