Title: Content Manager
Here at Avado, we believe in unlocking potential and changing lives. We are a professional academy that helps people and companies transform and grow through interactive learning experiences in data, finance, people, technology, and marketing. Our connected learning approach combines deep expertise, collaborative learning, scalable technology, and award-winning learning design to deliver learner experiences for people who want real change.
Who we need:
This key role within our Learning Team makes sure that the right content gets delivered to our B2B clients. Every workshop we deliver needs to be adapted to ensure the content is relevant and the most up to date it can be and this research and copywriting-based role is pivotal to that process.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Learning Experience Managers to ensure that the content for client workshops and programmes is delivered to the brief and on time.
- Work closely with workshop Facilitators to support them in content and delivery preparation for workshops.
- Keep adapted products up-to-date and relevant by updating terminology, concepts and case studies as required.
- Manage a case study and content bank to ensure content is available for required client sectors and locations.
- Conduct regular research so that external updates are regularly incorporated into workshop content.
- Produce workshop collateral such as email invitations and post-workshop documents.
- Design and copywrite content to internal Avado standards.
- Continuous improvement of processes and activities.
- Any other job duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Research and copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong PowerPoint skills and experience.
- Interest in learning and continuous development.
- Experience working in a fast moving, agile environment.
- Experience setting up new processes and ways of working.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to work as part of a small, busy and driven team set up and manage a new function within our thriving APAC office.
- Lots of space to bring your great experience to make a real impact.
- The opportunity to work in a role in which you can make a genuine difference to people’s lives.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment and Transparency were created for our people, by our people; they guide our thinking, decisions, and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth in addition to some serious personal development opportunity.
A few more things about us
We are proud of what we are doing and relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the future skills of the workplace.
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and working with some of the world’s leading brands.
- A fast and furious, exciting place to be with real challenge and a meaningful opportunity
And we’re highly inclusive….
Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us help our customers and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity, and inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.